Making the decision to file a lawsuit is not easy, but if you or a loved one has been injured by someone’s negligence or bad intent, you do deserve to be compensated. Whether that’s for long-term injuries that will require years of ongoing medical treatment, lost wages, pain and suffering, or any other losses, you are entitled to justice.
Finding a good personal injury lawyer is critical to prevailing in a lawsuit, so it’s important to find a lawyer you can have faith in. Consider the law firm of Pintas & Mullins.
How Do I Find a Good Lawyer Near Me?
When researching for an attorney to represent you in your case, you want to look for the following:
- Experience. Successfully litigating or negotiating a personal injury lawsuit requires a depth of experience in the field. That means you want a lawyer and law firm who understand the complexities and nuances of an individual personal injury case.
Pintas & Mullins Law Firm has more than 50 years of combined experience in personal injury law.
- Reputation. A law firm’s reputation is nearly as important as how many cases they’ve won. Integrity, honesty, responsiveness, and attentiveness are qualities you want in a personal injury lawyer. These attributes can be measured by testimonials, reviews, industry awards, and associations to which they belong.
At Pintas & Mullins, we are proud members of the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. Additionally, we are a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business with an A+ rating as well as recipients of Avvo 5-star reviews, named in the National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, and recognized as Lawyers of Distinction.
- Track Record. Your personal injury lawyer should have a history of favorable outcomes in the cases they litigate and those they settle.
Our law firm has won millions of dollars in damages for our clients across a wide range of personal injury cases.
- Trial Experience. Should it be necessary to litigate your case, you’ll want a lawyer with deep experience in a courtroom.
At Pintas & Mullins, we have an outstanding record of success in both state and federal courts.
- Negotiation Skills. A large percentage of personal injury cases are settled out of court. That’s why it’s important for your personal injury lawyer to be skilled at negotiating a favorable settlement
Our lawyers possess exceptional negotiating skills which has resulted in securing optimal damage awards in thousands of cases.
- Compassion and Empathy. You need to feel that your lawyer is invested in you as a person, not just as another client or a number.
Our lawyers are committed to ensuring every client’s voice is heard throughout the legal process, delivering personalized, attentive service to each and everyone we represent.
- Transparent Fee Structure. You want to know the cost of legal fees upfront with no hidden surprises.
At Pintas & Mullins, we offer everyone a free case review. What’s more, we work on a contingency basis – which means we don’t get paid unless and until you do.
- Local. A lawyer who practices in your area will be better prepared and familiar with local statutes and laws.
Our law firm is represented in all 50 states to ensure you receive the outstanding quality you deserve.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Lawyer in My Area?
Some people may hesitate to pursue a legal matter for fear of sky-high lawyer’s fees. Fortunately, at Pintas & Mullins, we operate on a contingency fee basis. That means there is no cost to you unless and until we win. This ensures that we work diligently and tirelessly to secure the best possible damage award that is due to you.
Does Pintas & Mullins Represent My Case Type?
Our law firm represents thousands of clients just like you each year. We have experience and skill in a variety of case types and practice areas, including:
- Birth Injury
- Camp Lejeune
- Clergy Abuse
- Defective Products & Medical Devices
- Dog Bites
- Drug Recalls & Warnings
- Environmental Claims
- Lung Cancer
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Injuries
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Serious Accidents & Injuries
- Sexual Abuse
- Toxic Substances
- Trucking Accidents
- Work Accidents
Is There a Pintas & Mullins Lawyer Near Me?
At Pintas & Mullins, we represent clients in all 50 states so we are sure to have a legal team ready to go to work for you. Call Pintas & Mullins today for a complimentary case evaluation. Get the compensation you deserve from a lawyer you can trust.