We Travel Throughout the Country to Represent Personal Injury Victims & Families
Why Do You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
There are many types of accidents that merit a personal injury case. The law requires that when a person or company is responsible for the accident and injuries, you are entitled to compensation for your medical bills, expenses, any lost income, and pain and suffering. Negotiating with an insurance company or another party can be difficult and frustrating. A lack of experience in determining the value of your case can result in a lower settlement than your accident and injuries warrant. Retaining an experienced accident lawyer can help ensure that you are fairly compensated.
Benefits of Hiring Our Personal Injury Law Firm
- Travel nationwide to provide reliable representation
- Award-winning personal injury lawyers
- More than 50 years’ collective legal experience and insight
- 10,000+ cases successfully resolved for clients throughout U.S.
- No fees unless we recover a verdict or settlement
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for our clients
Ready to talk with a seasoned and understanding advocate about your accident claim? Call (800) 223-5115.
Help Navigating Your Personal Injury Case
- The personal injury attorneys at Pintas & Mullins Law Firm have handled thousands of cases on behalf of their clients in their decades of practice. Such experience gives them an advantage in preparing cases for clients-nothing comes as a surprise and they are always thoroughly prepared for even the most challenging cases.
Different Types of Personal Injury Cases
- Airplane Accidents
- Auto Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Birth Injury
- Burn Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Carpal Tunnel
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Lead Poisoning
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pool Drowning
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Train Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Truck Accidents
No matter how big or small your personal injury claim may be, our attorneys will exhaustively research your case and fight for your rights. No one should have to pay for an injury that was due to another’s negligence and fault. Our firm can help you stand up for your rights.
Common Ways People Get Personal Injuries
- Car accidents
- Getting sick of hurt at work
- Falling on public or private property
- Medical mistakes
- Exposure to toxic chemicals
- Taking dangerous prescription and over-the-counter medicines
- Using defective products or medical devices
- Police misconduct
- Animal attacks
- Drowning or water-related accidents
Personal Injury Lawyer Q&A
If someone falls and hurts themselves while on my property, how much can they take from me if they try to sue me?
It depends on the injury, and it depends on the level of negligence. For example, let’s say you build a new house, and you fail to put handrails on your house, even though it is required by statute that all new homes have a handrail on stairs. A person came over to your house, they fell down the stairs, there were no handrails, and they became a quadriplegic. Their damages are worth $25 million. In that situation, they are going to take all the insurance from your homeowners’ insurance, and if they wanted to, they could sue you, get an excess verdict, seize all your assets, and take your house.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury Lawyer serving nationwide, call (800) 223-5115
Personal Injury Case Results
While driving through Wisconsin, our client Alex (name changed to protect client) was hit by a bullet which penetrated the windshield. The bullet hit him in the arm and injured him. It was later discovered that the shooter was target shooting. Our legal team successfully secured a settlement of $230,000 for our client.
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
With over 50 years of combined legal experience, the personal injury lawyers at Pintas & Mullins Law Firm have the expertise to help you receive maximum compensation for your injuries. Our firm prides itself on our capability to evaluate individuals’ needs and circumstances and build a case that exceeds their expectations. Clients benefit from our care, individual focus, and expertise.
Just compensation begins with a phone call. Contact our firm today!