Pintas & Mullins Law Firm has offered several scholarship programs in the past. Generally, these scholarships require applicants to write an essay related to a central topic. This has been part of the firm’s commitment to helping injured people and providing a positive impact on communities across the nation.
Previous scholarships can be found below.
- Dangers of Vaping Scholarship ($2,500)
- Nov. 2021 Winner: Grace Gott
- May 2021 Winner: Jaden Musacchio
- 2020 Winner: Lilla Lavanakul
- Breathing for Tomorrow Scholarship ($2,500)
- Jan. 2022 Winner: Raneem Qassem
- Oct. 2021 Winner: Seth Hadlow
- Quality of Life Scholarship ($2,500)
- Oct. 2021 Winner: Thomas Hallman
- Jan. 2021 Winner: Katarina Falero
- Future Nurses Scholarship ($2,500)
- Jan. 2022 Winner: Melanie Watabe
- Aug. 2021 Winner: Mandy Cooper
- 2020 Winner: Winnie Wu
All awards are mailed directly to the winner’s accredited college, university, or graduate school and go toward assisting with financial aid for the winner’s education. While Pintas & Mullins Law Firm is proud of the impact we have had on these students’ lives, we do not currently offer any scholarship.