If you have been injured due to someone’s negligence, a personal injury lawyer from Pintas & Mullins Law Firm can help you seek compensation from the party or parties responsible for your injury. Our personal injury team helps victims identify who was responsible, collect evidence, and hold the right parties liable, allowing our clients to pursue monetary compensation.
At Pintas & Mullins Law Firm, we know the road to recovery is difficult, marked by physical and emotional pain and financial stress. We will fight your case as aggressively as possible so that you can concentrate on getting better. We offer a free case evaluation that you can get started with right away. We will estimate the value of your claim and discuss the process so that you are prepared for the days and weeks to come.
To receive a free Santa Clarita personal injury case evaluation, call Pintas & Mullins Law Firm at (800) 223-5115.
We Help You Seek Various Types of Compensation
When we sit down for your free case evaluation, one of our goals revolves around accurately assessing your losses and what appropriate compensation would look like in your case.
You may seek both economic and noneconomic compensation from the responsible party or parties and their insurers. In other words, you may qualify to receive money not only to cover financial losses associated with your injury but also to compensate you for a variety of noneconomic losses like pain and suffering.
At Pintas & Mullins Law Firm, we can determine the types of monetary damages you have incurred and help you recover them from the responsible parties and their insurers. Your compensation may include:
- Medical Bills: As a personal injury victim, you deserve compensation for both your current and your anticipated future medical expenses. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), millions of accidents result in injuries severe enough they require hospitalization.
- Lost Wages: A severe injury may require you to stay home from work for weeks or even months while you recover. If you lack short-term or long-term disability coverage, you may be looking at many missed paychecks during this period, which can prevent you from paying your bills and meeting your financial obligations.
- Reduced Earning Capacity: Even after you return to work, you may find that your injury prevents you from working at full capacity, which could affect your income. If you are facing a long-term reduction in your take home pay due to a lowered work capacity, we can help you make up the difference by holding the other party liable and forcing them to compensate you for your loss of earnings.
- Pain and Suffering: You can go after the responsible party or parties for damages that do not involve actual financial loss, including your physical and emotional pain and suffering and the inconveniences brought on both you and your loved ones, who may have to provide for your needs during your recovery.
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life: this refers to your inability to partake in hobbies you once enjoyed and to live the same lifestyle that you did before you got injured. It is also classified as a noneconomic damage, and we can help you pursue recovery.
We Advocate for Personal Injury Victims
The most important part of our job here at Pintas & Mullins Law is to advocate for the compensation you deserve for your injury in Santa Clarita. We firmly believe that injured victims should not bear costs that resulted from someone else’s negligence, and we can handle your case so you can seek justice.
We can fight for you even if other lawyers have said no or told you that your case is not winnable. If other attorneys have turned you away, come see us. Rather than shying away from the tough cases, we embrace them.
We can help you fight for compensation for the following injuries and more:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Defective products
- Medical malpractice
- Birth injuries
- Work injuries
Call us today to receive a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
For a free legal consultation with an personal injury lawyer serving Santa Clarita, call (800) 794-0444
You Have Limited Time to File a Claim
According to the California Code of Civil Procedure section 335.1, you have just two years from the date of your injury to take legal action, and this timeline may vary depending on the details of your case. Pintas & Mullins Law Firm can file a quick lawsuit if needed to keep any important deadlines from expiring.
Santa Clarita Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (800) 794-0444
Call (800) 223-5115 for a Free Case Evaluation
The person or persons whose actions led to your injury should pay these costs, and if they have insurance, you should be able to collect full compensation from their insurer. We can estimate your future medical costs and help to make sure your compensation covers everything.
The Santa Clarita personal injury lawyers at Pintas & Mullins Law want to hear from you if you were injured because of another party’s negligence or wrongdoing. We can fight for fair compensation. For a free case evaluation, call us today at (800) 223-5115.