Nursing Home Negligence or Abuse
- Three years from when the injury was discovered, or reasonably should have been discovered.
- Three years from date of injury by malpractice or two years from when the injury was discovered or reasonably should have been discovered, whichever is later.
- Case cannot be filed more than seven years from date of injury.
- If foreign object is discovered, case may be brought within two years of discovery.
For a free legal consultation, call (800) 794-0444
- Two years from the discovery of death.
The information provided here was prepared by the Pintas & Mullins Law Firm for research and informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice or an attorney-client relationship. While we try to keep this information current, the law is subject to change and it may not be reflected here immediately.
The Pintas & Mullins Law Firm expressly disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the information provided. If you have a legal question or problem, please consult an attorney immediately.