Nursing Home Negligence or Abuse
- Two years from date of injury.
- Two years from when injury was discovered, or reasonably should have been discovered.
- An additional year may be given if it is determined that injury could not be discovered within a two year timeframe.
- A plaintiff can delay the statute of limitations by 90 days by sending a Notice of Intent to investigate to each defendant. The 90 days shall run from the last day of the applicable statute of limitations.
For a free legal consultation, call (800) 794-0444
- Two years from when the injury was discovered, or reasonably should have been discovered.
The information provided here was prepared by the Pintas & Mullins Law Firm for research and informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice or an attorney-client relationship. While we try to keep this information current, the law is subject to change and it may not be reflected here immediately.
The Pintas & Mullins Law Firm expressly disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the information provided. If you have a legal question or problem, please consult an attorney immediately.