Memory care facilities in Dallas have a duty to keep their residents safe. If your loved one suffered an accident in a memory care facility, we can help. We will investigate the circumstances of your loved one’s accident and pursue the compensation that they deserve.
Pintas & Mullins Law Firm builds cases based on investigative research and legal insight. A lawyer serving Dallas from our firm will do this for your loved one who suffered injuries in a memory care facility.
We Will Fight for Justice for Your Loved One
Our team will determine:
- How your loved one’s memory care facility accident happened
- Who is liable for their accident
- What losses your loved one has suffered
- What losses your loved one will likely suffer in the future
- The most appropriate means of seeking compensation
Every victim of a memory care accident has a unique story. We will meet with you and your loved one to learn your story and investigate further. We will fight for your loved one from the moment you retain our team until we conclude their case.
Why You Should not Wait to Call
There are several reasons not to wait before calling our team. Some of those reasons are:
- That your loved one could be in danger, and we will help ensure their safety
- That there may be relevant deadlines for seeking compensation
- That your loved one’s rights may be at risk without a lawyer to defend them
Our first concern is your loved one’s safety and health. We will ensure that your loved one is not at risk of further harm. This could mean helping relocate your loved one or taking other precautions.
Once we know that your loved one is safe, we may begin to seek compensation. This generally means filing your lawsuit or insurance claim as soon as possible. We will alert you to any legal deadlines and file your case on time.
We Will Identify Your Loved One’s Recoverable Losses
Our clients generally suffer some form of loss. We pursue financial coverage for those losses.
In your loved one’s case, we will identify their losses and determine the monetary costs.
Some losses that we may obtain coverage for are:
- Your loved one’s pain and suffering from their memory care facility accident
- The cost of moving your loved one to a new, safe living facility
- Your loved one’s accident-related medical care
- Any medications your loved one requires because of their accident
- Any surgery necessary because of your loved one’s accident
- Any other recoverable losses that stem from their memory care facility accident
Every client has a unique host of losses. We work with medical professionals and other experts to determine the monetary value of the client’s losses. We will do the same for your loved one.
As your loved one’s lawyer, a team member will seek the best possible financial outcome from the memory care facility accident in Dallas. With more than 35 years in practice, Pintas & Mullins Law Firm can lead your loved one’s case.
We Have a Track Record of Settlements and Judgments
Our team has recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients. Your loved one’s memory care facility case is an independent entity. However, we have experience representing clients who are victims of elder mistreatment.
We will conduct a thorough investigation into your loved one’s accident. This will allow us to identify any parties who are liable for their losses.
We Will Seek Awards for a Memory Care Facility’s Negligence
Your loved one may be the victim of negligence. Staff, administrators, and other residents could be liable for your loved one’s losses.
We will pursue a financial recovery for your loved one. We may file a lawsuit, submit an insurance claim, or negotiate a settlement before either action becomes necessary. Any person who puts your loved one at risk may owe them compensation.
As your Dallas lawyers, we will:
- File your case
- Move your case forward
- Negotiate a settlement
- Complete a trial
We handle your loved one’s legal needs or insurance claim from start to finish. Do not wait to call us.
We Know the Signs of Elder Mistreatment
Memory care facilities owe residents a duty of care. However, the World Health Organization (WHO) notes that caregiver abuse is a significant problem in eldercare.
Your loved one’s accident may have come from the staff’s negligence or abuse. Staffers may have failed your loved one by:
- Not assisting them when they were moving throughout the facility
- Not monitoring your loved one at all times
- Not helping your loved one eat or drink
- Not helping your loved one take their medications
- Allowing your loved one to wander without supervision
- Allowing unsafe interactions between your loved one and other memory care facility residents
Your loved one may be in their memory care facility because of existing health problems. This means that they are already at risk of suffering an accident.
We will determine any failures by a memory care facility that caused your loved one harm.
Call Pintas & Mullins Law Firm Today
We will provide a lawyer to assist you and your loved one following their accident in a Dallas memory care facility. They will answer your questions, provide case updates, and seek a fair financial recovery.
We handle every aspect of our clients’ legal cases. You can focus on your loved one’s health and recovery. Call Pintas & Mullins Law Firm today at (800) 842-6336 for a free case evaluation.
Call or text (800) 842-6336 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form