Nursing Home Negligence or Abuse
Statute of Limitations Wyo. Stat. Ann. §1-3-105
Four years from when the injury was discovered, or reasonably should have been discovered.
Statute of Limitations Wyo. Stat. Ann. §1-3-107
- Two years from when the injury was discovered, or reasonably should have been discovered.
- Children must have claim filed by 8th birthday or within two years of date of injury, whichever is greater.
- For disabled, claim must be filed within one year of removal of disability.
- If the medical malpractice caused a wrongful death, the statute is tolled once the claim is received by the director of the malpractice panel. Wyo. Stat. Ann. § 1-38-102(d)
For a free legal consultation with a nursing home injury lawyer serving Wyoming, call (800) 794-0444
Statute of Limitations Wyo. Stat. Ann. §1-38-102(d)
- Two years from date of death or two years after the identity of the decedent is known.
Damages Caps Wyo. Const. art. 10, §4
The information provided here was prepared by the Pintas & Mullins Law Firm for research and informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice or an attorney-client relationship. While we try to keep this information current, the law is subject to change and it may not be reflected here immediately.
The Pintas & Mullins Law Firm expressly disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the information provided. If you have a legal question or problem, please consult an attorney immediately.