Steel trucks come in the form of tractor-trailers, big rigs, construction trucks, and more. These vehicles are massive in size and weight and are made of a material that is deadly upon impact or force.
The injuries that can ensue after a steel truck accident can be severe and result in unmanageable medical bills, lost work wages, or even the wrongful death of your loved one. If a negligent party caused your injuries or family member’s death, contact Pintas & Mullins Law Firm.
We help you mitigate further injury while pursuing the compensation you deserve for your financial, emotional, and physical losses. Contact Pintas & Mullins Law Firm for your no-obligation, free consultation by calling (800) 794-0444.
Steel Truck Accidents Are Typically Worse Than Regular Car Accidents
Steel truck or tractor trailer accidents are different from regular car accidents in that they have the potential to be more damaging in terms of property and bodily harm. While your Rockford steel truck accident lawyer will help you understand the details of your case, there are many nuances to consider when analyzing your situation.
There are several reasons why a steel truck accident case can be more serious, including:
- Size and weight: The sheer mass alone of a steel truck is enough to cause severe bodily harm or wrongful death. Your motor vehicle may experience more damage, as well.
- Complexities: Your Rockford steel truck accident attorney from Pintas & Mullins Law Firm understands that these types of claims are unique. Steel trucks have specialized equipment, trucking regulations, and other elements that are not considered in a standard car accident claim.
- Regulatory requirements: No matter where your steel truck accident occurred in Illinois, these vehicles are strictly regulated by governmental bodies and authorities. Hiring an attorney will help you understand these regulations and prove that a violation existed if there is evidence to support it.
- Opposing counsel: Truck companies generally have in-house or outside counsel to help them defend personal injury or wrongful death matters. It is possible that defense may be more stringent than traditional car accident cases.
If a negligent steel truck driver or transportation company is to blame for your accident injuries, hiring a steel truck accident attorney can be a practical approach toward going after the compensation you deserve. Pintas & Mullins Law Firm will make sure that you understand your rights and options every step of the way.
Instead of leaving things to chance, connect with a steel truck accident lawyer on our legal team to help you throughout the entire process. We will gather and preserve available evidence that speaks to the facts of your case so that you can primarily focus on the things that matter the most to you: your financial, physical, and emotional recovery.
Compensation is Available if You Are Negligently Injured in a Steel Truck Accident
As with other personal injury claims, you can go after a financial award for your bodily harm and property damage. Estimating what you can anticipate receiving is a challenge since every accident and injury is unique.
However, the legal team at Pintas & Mullins Law Firm will work to secure a negotiated out-of-court settlement or civil court award to pay for things like:
- Past, current, and future out-of-pocket medical costs
- Physical, psychological, and occupational therapy
- Accessibility modifications to your home or vehicle
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of life
- Loss of enjoyment
- And more
When you retain Pintas & Mullins Law Firm to represent your case, we will establish a baseline demand for payment and monitor your prognosis to account for future losses. Our Rockford steel truck accident lawyers will work toward getting you as much compensation as we can for all of the harm you endured and did not cause.
For a free legal consultation with an steel truck accidents lawyer serving Rockford, call (800) 794-0444
The Benefits of Hiring a Rockford Steel Truck Accident Lawyer
An attorney at our firm will advise you of your case strategy, new developments, and the weight of your decisions.
In addition to legal support and care, Pintas & Mullins Law Firm will support your claim by:
- Reviewing and preserving case evidence
- Investigating the driver and trucking company
- Analyzing camera footage or “black box” data
- Compiling medical records and invoices to prove your losses
- Consulting with experts as necessary
Timing is also essential when filing a steel truck accident injury claim. According to 735 ILCS 5/ Code of Civil Procedure, there is a limited timeline in which you have to file a personal injury or wrongful death claim in Illinois, which means that you should contact Pintas & Mullins Law Firm as soon as reasonably possible to avoid missing your chance to receive a financial award.
Rockford Steel Truck Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 794-0444
Call Us Today for Legal Help
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a steel truck accident due to a negligent driver, you may want to discuss your case with Pintas & Mullins Law Firm. We will ensure that you understand your rights and options as you pursue a claim.
We take cases on a contingency-fee-basis, which means we do not receive payment for our services until we recover a financial award on your behalf. In short, there are no upfront costs or hidden fees when we take on your case.
Our ultimate goal is to secure reasonable and adequate compensation for your losses while you focus on your health and well-being. You can contact our team of legal professionals for a free consultation. Call us today at (800) 794-0444.