Dangers Of Vaping Scholarship Terms And Conditions
If you are a college-bound student who plans to apply for the Pintas & Mullins Law Firm Dangers of Vaping Scholarship, you must agree to these terms and conditions:
- You must satisfy all requirements set forth in the Rules for Eligibility outlined on the scholarship page.
- You must submit your application and all supporting documents by the deadline of June 15, 2020.
- You will not hold Pintas & Mullins Law Firm responsible if you miss the deadline because of technical errors.
- Freshman students can upload their class schedule
- Staff members cannot apply to the scholarship
A Scholarship Committee Will Choose the Winner
Pintas & Mullins Law Firm will appoint a committee to gather and review all applications received by the specified deadline. A winner will be selected based on qualifications, essay responses, and other criteria that the group feels connects with the purpose of this scholarship.
The law firm and committee are entitled to reach out to applicants and ask for additional details or documents to further evaluate an applicant’s suitability for the Dangers of Vaping Scholarship.
The committee will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of gender, religion, national origin, race, or membership in any other protected category.
The committee’s decision must be accepted as final and will not be open to debate or negotiation.
Pintas & Mullins Law Firm commits to restrict the use of any information gathered from the scholarship application process only toward the end of considering applicants for the scholarship. We will not sell, share, or distribute applicants’ information to any outside party.
Pintas & Mullins Law Firm reserves the right to publish the scholarship winner’s name and essay, in any form of media it sees fit, including, but not limited to website, social media, and press releases.
Return to the Pintas & Mullins Law Firm Dangers of Vaping Scholarship home page.