Personal injury victims and surviving family members may receive compensation for the negligent harm they experienced by pursuing an insurance claim or a personal injury lawsuit. You also have a right to hire a Carson personal injury lawyer at Pintas & Mullins Law Firm to help you understand these complex laws as well as pursue a negotiated settlement or civil court award.
Our legal team is available to answer your call. Get a free case evaluation by calling (800) 223-5115 now.
We take cases without requesting an upfront payment, and we do not shy away from tough cases. If you are unsure whether your case qualifies as a personal injury resulting from a responsible party’s negligence, we can help you determine that. We handle different types of personal injury cases.
Personal Injury Cases
California personal injury laws govern a wide range of accident cases. Pintas & Mullins Law Firm represents a variety of cases involving personal injury, from car accidents to negligent security cases.
The defining factor of all personal injury cases is negligence. Negligence is the failure of acting with proper care and due diligence. In the context of personal injury, you can receive a financial award if the at-fault party’s actions cause you or your family member an injury or loss of life and subsequent out-of-pocket costs.
Pintas & Mullins Law Firm can represent the following types of California personal injury matters:
- General personal injury: Pintas & Mullins Law Firm represents general personal injury matters, including motor vehicle accidents, airplane accidents, dog bites, train accidents, and abuse matters. We can help you if someone else negligently causes your accident to occur.
- Premises liability: Premises liability cases arise when the negligent conditions of another’s property cause you bodily harm or your family member’s wrongful death. You have a right to safety and can receive compensation for slipping, tripping, or falling as well as drowning and falling object accidents.
- Workers’ compensation: You should receive adequate compensation equal to your medical costs and lost work wages; however, you may receive a denial or subpar offer. A Carson personal injury lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Medical malpractice: Doctors must meet the medical care standard. When they fail in this capacity, the result is medical malpractice and can result in your accident injuries or loved one’s death. Hold negligent medical providers accountable for their actions with Pintas & Mullins Law Firm.
- Wrongful death: When negligence causes your family member’s death, you may have to right to go after his or her detractors for your out-of-pocket expenses and emotional losses under California Code of Civil Procedures § 377.60.
- Product liability: Products should work safely. When defective goods, such as medications, building materials, chemicals, and devices, result in your injury or loved one’s death, you may receive a monetary award under product liability laws.
No matter what type of negligent accident injury you experienced, the legal team at Pintas & Mullins Law Firm wants to help you. We can work on seeking the compensation you deserve while you focus on your physical and emotional recovery. Your interests are our top priority through the claims process.
There Are California Civil Deadlines Governing Your Case
Just like every other state, California applies civil deadlines to all personal injury cases. Otherwise known as the statute of limitations, these deadlines vary according to the type of claim you are filing. California sets a two-years limit on personal injury lawsuits under California Code of Civil Procedure section 335.1.
Missing the Statute of Limitations Can Impact Your Claim Negatively
A Carson personal injury lawyer will advise you of the time limits governing your case. If you miss them, then you no longer have the right to file a compensation claim in California for the bodily harm you received or the loss of life your family member experienced. Do not let your chance of holding a negligent party responsible slip away. Call us as soon as your injuries stabilize.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury Lawyer serving Carson, call (800) 223-5115
Compensation Is Available for California Personal Injury Claims
Insurance adjusters may attempt to settle your claim quickly. While this may seem like they are trying to get you money as fast as possible for your benefit, this may not cover your future losses caused by an ongoing medical condition, for example.
You have the option to have a Carson personal injury lawyer evaluate your settlement offer or insurance claim denial during a free consultation. You have the right to discuss it with an experienced legal professional privately before accepting it.
Pintas & Mullins Law Firm will review the facts of your case, as well as the claim to determine if you are additional damages related to:
- Short- and long-term medical bills
- Short- and long-term disability
- Wrongful death benefits, for family
- Loss of enjoyment of life
If we believe that we can obtain fair compensation through negotiation, we can work for a settlement, but we are not afraid to take your case to trial if needed.
Carson Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (800) 223-5115
No Attorneys’ Fees Unless We Secure Your Compensation
When someone catastrophically or fatally injures another person due to negligence, California laws permit harmed parties to fight back. At Pintas & Mullins Law Firm, you do not have to choose between legal care and your personal needs since we take on cases at no upfront cost to you or your family.
Reach out to us by calling (800) 223-5115. Pintas & Mullins Law Firm can help you determine your legal options.