If you or a loved one suffered injuries in an accident, contact a law firm that handles reconstruction accidents as soon as possible. With the right evidence, a Los Angeles reconstruction lawyer can reconstruct your accident and build a case to get you the compensation that you deserve.
To build the most thorough case possible, your Los Angeles reconstruction lawyer needs to get a good look at the scene of the accident. Unfortunately, this is not possible if the accident is cleaned up well before the lawyer hears about it. Fortunately, lawyers can investigate and reconstruct the accident to acquire the evidence that they need to win your case.
Accident reconstruction is a process where your lawyer gathers evidence and tries to recreate your accident. Doing so makes it possible to uncover new evidence and help convince a jury that you were not at fault. It can be an effective method of handling cases.
Call Pintas & Mullins Law Firm at (800) 794-0444 to speak to our legal team about your case.
Understanding Auto Reconstruction
Auto reconstruction is used to help lawyers and jurors analyze an accident. In a way, it takes all of the available evidence and compiles it into one large description of the accident for everyone to review. This makes it much easier to understand the details of the accident and to see who was at fault.
The lawyers take the evidence from reports, photos, and any other source that they can find. With enough information, they can piece together how the accident happened. This type of investigation is usually reserved for cases where it is hard to see who was at fault for the accident.
Common Reconstruction Expenses
The reconstruction process has several expenses that are important to have the process done effectively. These expenses mostly focus on having an expert do an analysis, testify for you, and create display aids for the trial. These expenses include:
- Expert witness: The reconstruction process is usually run by an expert witness who can testify about the findings of the reconstruction. Expert witnesses are usually paid to provide services that include testifying.
- Digital recreations: In complex cases, lawyers hire digital artists and 3D modelers to create a large-scale recreation of the accident. The 3D models are used as evidence in a trial to help explain the accident. In some cases, the 3D models can even show how the accident happened and who was at fault.
- Presentation aids: Anything used to explain the accident, including photos, video, and audio aids, will have an expense attached to them. These aids will likely be necessary if the case goes to trial.
There are other expenses associated with accident reconstructions not covered on this list. The expenses involved may be worth the cost since they make the explanation of the accident easier to understand. They can give you an advantage in proving who is at fault in your accident case.
For a free legal consultation with a Reconstruction Accidents Lawyer serving Los Angeles, call (800) 794-0444
Types of Reconstruction
There are several types of accident reconstruction that lawyers can use for each case. The methods used depend on the specifics of the case, as well as the budget for the legal team. Some of these types include:
- Forensic animation: Forensic animation uses computer modeling to represent the accident. With enough data, a 3D model can recreate the accident according to real-world physics for a deeper investigation. Alternatively, it can also produce an animation that can be used to demonstrate the accident in a trial.
- Skid analysis: By measuring the skid marks created by cars at the scene of the accident, it is possible to see how they reacted to each other.
- Collision analysis: Collision analysis tries to analyze how the two vehicles reacted when they hit. This shows specific information about the collision itself, like how fast each car was going and in what direction.
- Photogrammetry: Photogrammetry is used when it is not possible to analyze the vehicles. It works in a similar method as collision analysis but uses photos of the vehicles for the analysis rather than the vehicles themselves.
There are other analysis methods that are not covered on this list. The different methods of analysis can show things differently and often require the testimony of an expert witness to explain. However, it can be very useful in building your car accident case. Consult a lawyer to find out if reconstruction analysis is the right choice for your case.
Los Angeles Reconstruction Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 794-0444
Settlement vs. Trial
Waiting for a trial date can be stressful, but you will not wait around and do nothing. Your lawyer will work on the vehicle system forensics and other evidence development to build your case. However, your lawyer will likely also negotiate a settlement agreement with the other party’s attorneys. Most cases settle before they go to court. Getting a court date usually takes a long time, and both parties grow tired of waiting. With strong evidence, it is likely that your lawyer will be able to negotiate a stronger deal that more accurately reflects your compensation needs.
Click to contact our Reconstruction Accidents Lawyers today
Understanding Your Legal Rights
You have specific legal rights if you are injured or the victim of an accident. If you are not at fault for the accident, then you are entitled to compensation from the person that is at fault. You have the right to file a lawsuit to claim that compensation as well. Consult a lawyer to see exactly how that will work and discuss your options. The compensation that you could get can help you make a substantial change in how you handle the financial obligations that you suffer because of the accident.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Discuss Your Potential Case with Our Legal Team
If you or a loved one is injured in an accident, then you can seek compensation with the assistance of a Los Angeles reconstruction lawyer. Consult a lawyer to see what your options are and how to proceed. Accident reconstruction may be appropriate for your case. Call Pintas & Mullins Law Firm at (800) 794-0444 to speak to our legal team about filing an auto accident lawsuit. We can help you seek the compensation that you deserve.
Call or text (800) 794-0444 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form