An aggressive driving accident may have caused you to suffer losses that could entitle you to a financial award. Our team can discuss your options after you call us at (800) 223-5115. Pintas & Mullins Law Firm wants to help you. Reach out today.
The Insurance Information Institute (III) states that the following actions are indicative of an aggressive driver:
- Weaving in and out lanes of traffic
- Illegal driving on places where they should not
- Passing in situations where it is not allowed or imprudent
- Operating the vehicle in an erratic, reckless, careless, or negligent manner or suddenly changing speeds
- Failure to yield right of way
- Failure to obey traffic signs, traffic control devices, or traffic officers, failure to observe safety zone traffic laws
- Failure to heed warnings or instructions on vehicles displaying them
- Disregard of turn signals (using theirs or responding to others’)
- Failure to adhere to posted speed limits
We Can Valuate Your Losses to Determine a Potential Settlement
Your Arlington Heights aggressive driving accident lawyer can consult with specialists who can determine exactly how your accident occurred. You may be able to pursue multiple parties for compensation, as there could have been more than one negligent driver on the road. Alternatively, other factors might have been present that are not evident at the scene.
We will explore all opportunities for compensation. For example, we can check to see whether the accident vehicles did not have faulty or incorrectly repaired parts, which could have affected the outcome of the crash.
Recalls similar to those you can search for on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) might entitle you to seek a financial award.
How Our Team Can Help You
We want to do as much as we can for you. Our team will stand by you from the start. We are prepared to do the following:
- File all paperwork with the proper parties and within proper timelines, including the statute of limitations deadline
- Work to adhere to the Illinois statute of limitations on personal injury lawsuits, which is two years
- Represent you in court, if necessary
- Answer your questions
- Visit you at your home, office, or hospital room
- Walk you through the legal process
- Collect all available evidence to support your testimony
- Interview all accident eyewitnesses
- Utilize our resources and contacts for your case, such as working with accident reconstructionists and medical experts
For a free legal consultation with a Heights Aggressive Driving Accidents Lawyer serving Arlington Heights, call (800) 223-5115
We Can Help Determine Your Compensation
Depending on how your accident played out, you could collect several forms of compensation. For instance, if you lost a loved one, we know no amount of money could ever replace them. However, compensation could help you accomplish some of the things you have to do after losing your loved one.
These things may include paying for your loved one’s medical expenses billed before their death, holding a funeral, or determining how to supplement the loss of an income. You could also collect noneconomic losses, like loss of consortium and guidance.
If you were harmed in an accident, your Arlington Heights aggressive driving accident lawyer could help you pursue a financial award to pay for the following costs:
- Medical bills: Prescriptions, ambulance, hospital, doctor’s visits, physical therapy
- Vehicle repairs: If the accident damaged your car
- Transportation costs: While your car is in the shop
- Childcare and home help: While you are bedridden due to your injuries
- Lost wages: Any paychecks, benefits, or tips you could have earned while you recover
- Lost earning potential: Due to an inability to return to your job due to your accident-related injuries or disability
Your Arlington Heights aggressive driving accident lawyer will work on your behalf to negotiate with the insurance companies at all points of the case. If we are not able to reach a fair settlement for you, we can take your personal injury lawsuit to court.
Arlington Heights Heights Aggressive Driving Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 223-5115
What You Will Have to Do After Your Collision
Our team will handle your entire case. What you should focus on is healing. However, there are ways you can help us. Make sure you seek out medical attention as soon after the accident as you can. This can ensure you receive treatment for any injuries which you suffered in the accident. It can also connect your injuries to the accident itself, lending support for your claim.
Request a police report (if the responding officer did not give you one). If you did not speak with the police at the scene of the accident, be aware that you must report the accident within 10 days after the accident under 625 ILCS 5/11-406 in the following conditions are met:
- Damage done is worth at least $1,500
- Anyone is injured or killed
Click to contact our Heights Aggressive Driving Accidents Lawyers today
Schedule a Free Consultation with Us Today
A Pintas & Mullins Law Firm team member is ready to walk you through a free consultation today. Call (800) 223-5115 to schedule a free case evaluation with a team member. We operate on a contingency fee basis, which means we take our payment from the settlement or judgment we win for you. Give us a call today.
Call or text (800) 223-5115 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form